This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Automatic opcode table generation and gas test cases for s/390.
- To: schwidefsky at de dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re: Automatic opcode table generation and gas test cases for s/390.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:38:31 -0400
- CC: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <OF302C8087.B2AE3F22-ONC1256AC7.0079E18F@de.ibm.com>
> I haven't changed any files that are generated by autoconf or automake.=
> The optab patch won't work until these files are recreated.
It's up to you to regenerate them and check in those changes also.
The Changelog entry usually just says "Regenerated." for those files.
You should also check those diffs, to make sure you don't make
unwanted changes while regenerating.