This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: The Linux binutils vs. the FSF binutils on Linux/mips
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: The Linux binutils vs. the FSF binutils on Linux/mips
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: 14 Sep 2001 12:40:01 -0700
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, linux-mips at oss dot sgi dot com
- References: <20010914123642.A18552@lucon.org>
> It seems that those small differences between 2 assemblers make a big
> difference for the Linux/mips kernel. Does anyone know why?
Dunno, what's the change.
Look out behind you!