This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Automatic opcode table generation and gas test cases for s/390.
- To: schwidefsky at de dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re: Automatic opcode table generation and gas test cases for s/390.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:27:24 -0400
- CC: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <OFF0578971.0238CC79-ONC1256AC7.006A2D20@de.ibm.com>
Consider using a Solaris box to cross-build a cygwin->s/390 cross
compiler. This is probably the hardest case to get right (and the one
most often forgotten!)
When you build s390-mkopc you're using a cross compiler. The
resulting s390-mkopc binary runs on cygwin, but you're building on
Solaris. You can't run it.