This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Continued MIPS kernel debugging symbols problem...
- To: "Steven J. Hill" <sjhill at cotw dot com>
- Subject: Re: Continued MIPS kernel debugging symbols problem...
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:07:12 -0700
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com,linux-mips at oss dot sgi dot com
- References: <3BA16CAA.6B4DF4A1@cotw.com>
On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 09:34:18PM -0500, Steven J. Hill wrote:
> I did read them a few times and it appears that all the
> necessary changes are in the current gdb and insight CVS
> repositories. I checked out the latest sources a half
> hour ago and compiled both gdb and insight using the
> configuration line:
> configure --prefix=/opt/tools --target=mipsel-linux-elf
I don't know if it will configure anything for Linux/mips. I use