This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH]: ld-auto-import memory bug fixing
- To: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: ld-auto-import memory bug fixing
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 14 Sep 2001 15:21:06 +0100
- Cc: "Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <001601c13b7f$ca5d92e0$651c440a@BRAMSCHE>
> this is a short patch for the ld auto-import memory bug.
Thanks. I have approved and applied this patch to the current CVS
> I like to ask again: Is there only one symbol table for a bfd object ?
Sorry for the delay in replying. I believe that the answer is yes
and no. Some bfd objects can have two symbol tables. ELF BFD objects
for example can have an ordinary symbol table and a dynamic symbol
table. I think however that COFF and PE BFD objects only have one