This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Continued MIPS kernel debugging symbols problem...
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at debian dot org>
- Subject: Re: Continued MIPS kernel debugging symbols problem...
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:04:47 -0400
- Cc: "Steven J. Hill" <sjhill at cotw dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, linux-mips at oss dot sgi dot com
- References: <3BA16CAA.6B4DF4A1@cotw.com> <20010914002827.A2305@nevyn.them.org>
> If you'll post a binary that you're having trouble debugging, I'll try
> to find time in the next couple of days to see what GDB is doing wrong.
PUT UP FOR FTP!