This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ld: bfd assertion fail
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: ld: bfd assertion fail
- From: "Grigory Zagorodnev" <grigory1976 at mail dot ru>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:51:40 +0000 (GMT)
- Reply-To: "Grigory Zagorodnev" <grigory1976 at mail dot ru>
Sorry, but I'm interesting in the nature of the fail: any details, reasons, key points...
I do not think I wish to take any other ld while there is no answer.
>> Linking one of the applications on IA-64 Linux I've got following warning:
>> ld: bfd assertion fail elf64-ia64.c:3005
>> Is anybody know the nature of this fail?
>> 1. I'm using following linker
>> GNU ld version 22.214.171.124.8 (with BFD 126.96.36.199.8)
>That is very old. Try 188.8.131.52.31.