This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ld: bfd assertion fail
- To: Grigory Zagorodnev <grigory1976 at mail dot ru>
- Subject: Re: ld: bfd assertion fail
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:33:24 -0700
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <E15glEz-000OjZfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 10:58:05AM +0000, Grigory Zagorodnev wrote:
> Linking one of the applications on IA-64 Linux I've got following warning:
> ld: bfd assertion fail elf64-ia64.c:3005
> Is anybody know the nature of this fail?
> 1. I'm using following linker
> GNU ld version 18.104.22.168.8 (with BFD 22.214.171.124.8)
That is very old. Try 126.96.36.199.31.