This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd_read and bfd_write
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Subject: Re: bfd_read and bfd_write
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at zembu dot com>
- Date: 10 Sep 2001 09:51:11 -0700
- Cc: Jim Blandy <jimb at zwingli dot cygnus dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>, <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>, <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Hans-Peter Nilsson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On 9 Sep 2001, Jim Blandy wrote:
> > Hans-Peter Nilsson <email@example.com> writes:
> > > If you go for new names anyway, I suggest bfd_bread and
> > ... bfd_butter? bfd_wine and bfd_thou?
> If it didn't have a slightly wacky twist, it wouldn't be a good
> name. :-) I still don't get the original BFD one, though.
Which original BFD one?