This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: FYI: Tcl/Tk upgrade plan.... STARTING
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: FYI: Tcl/Tk upgrade plan.... STARTING
- From: "Aaron J. Grier" <aaron at frye dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:23:17 -0700
- References: <3B9A712E.B3A016A1@redhat.com>
On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 12:27:42PM -0700, Ian Roxborough wrote:
> well this is it, I'm going to start the Tcl/Tk switch over soon.
> Expect sources.redhat.com cvs to be unstable WRT Tcl/Tk, Itcl, libgui
> and Tix until I send out an email when it's over. This will probably
> happen on Sunday.
what's the magic configure flag to disable these?
Aaron J. Grier | Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR | email@example.com
"In a few thousand years people will be scratching their heads
wondering how on earth the first computer was invented and
bootstrapped without a prior computer to do it with."
-- Chris Malcolm, on comp.arch