This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: checked in patch to testsuite
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: checked in patch to testsuite
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 21:10:39 -0700
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 09:03:16PM -0700, Eric Christopher wrote:
> Since you asked, I changed this because mips64 (and mips32 for that
> matter) have loaded definitions for most people and I don't like the
I was just curious. I don't use those options myself. I wouldn't have
asked if "make check" hadn't failed for me :-).