Re: relocations against weak and global syms (for ARM)

Hi,
Sorry for the delay in replying.

On Wednesday 05 September 2001 10:06 am, Alan Modra wrote:
>     Would you like to test this patch for me?  Seems to behave
correctly
>     on the few testcases I tried.

Yes, I will test it soon.

>      * symbols.c (resolve_symbol_value): Resolve "sym +/- expr" to an
>      O_symbol.  Simplify a +/- b code.
>      (symbol_equated_reloc_p): New predicate function.
>      * symbols.h (symbol_equated_reloc_p): Declare.
>      * write.c (adjust_reloc_syms): Use symbol_equated_reloc_p.
>      (write_relocs): Likewise.
>      (write_object_file): Likewise.
>      * config/tc-mips.c (md_estimate_size_before_relax): Likewise.

regards,
Harshad

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@wipro.com and delete this mail
from your records.