This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: BFD (pei-i386) mixes virtual size with LMA??
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: BFD (pei-i386) mixes virtual size with LMA??
- From: Timo Ketola <Timo dot Ketola at Epec dot fi>
- Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 19:46:08 +0300
- CC: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Epec
- References: <3B94D845.BBA0EAD2@Epec.fi> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: timo dot ketola at epec dot fi
Nick Clifton wrote:
> The 2.9 version of the binutils is an old release. The latest release
> is 2.11.2, and this version may well fix the problem.
Ok, it really did! Thanks a lot!
The reason that I didn't try this in the first place is that I just got
the CD and thought that it should be reasonably recent and, for a reason
or another, I had hard time to find a binary update. Encouragement
helped. But now everything is just fine. Thanks again!