This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: mips binutils after 2001-08-03 build incorrect kernel
- To: Guido Guenther <guido dot guenther at gmx dot net>
- Subject: Re: mips binutils after 2001-08-03 build incorrect kernel
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:54:10 -0700
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <r dot sandiford at redhat dot com>,binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com> <20010904102912.B587@galadriel.physik.uni-konstanz.de>
On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 10:29:12AM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
> Silly me. I didn't know that binutils cvs is missing patches from H.J.
> and that these same patches have to be applied manually when fetching
> the tarball from kernel.org. A quick test with these patches applied
> looks much better.
It is well documented in the release note.