This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd_read and bfd_write
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Subject: Re: bfd_read and bfd_write
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 23:13:32 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>, <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Alan Modra wrote:
> This change will of course break gdb, for which I have patches, and
> any uncontributed ports.
It's a simple, mechanical change that gets rid of a redundant
parameter. Go wild!
If you go for new names anyway, I suggest bfd_bread and
PS. Also speaking from having an uncontributed port.