This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: relocations against weak and global syms (for ARM)
- To: Harshad R Joglekar <harshad dot joglekar at wipro dot com>
- Subject: Re: relocations against weak and global syms (for ARM)
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 22:58:02 +0930
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3B94CF36.EFC2A5AE@wipro.com>
On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 06:25:18PM +0530, Harshad R Joglekar wrote:
> Is there a simpler / cleaner solution?
Two pass assembly, perhaps? There is some support for this in gas, but
I don't know how good it is, or even if it will fix your problem.
Other than that, I'd suggest hacking on resolve_symbol_value.