Re: Allow current CVS libbfd to build with cc on Tru64 UNIX V5.1

Michael Snyder writes:

> I think the change is good, but I'm not sure if this is
> the right mailing list for it.  Where do we send bfd changes?
> To binutils?

I think binutils is right.  At least that's what I found in the toplevel
MAINTAINERS file.  That's why I've sent the patch there, with a copy to
gdb-patches since at the moment gdb on Tru64 UNIX was the affected program.

	Rainer

Rainer Orth, Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University

Email: ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE