This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
- To: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- Subject: Re: UNIXWARE_COMPAT
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:25:16 +1000 (EST)
- cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, sac at transmeta dot com
On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Doug Evans wrote:
> I don't see any targets setting UNIXWARE_COMPAT to 0.
> [see i386-dis.c]
> Are there any?
No. UNIXWARE_COMPAT is there more to document a horrible kludge rather
than anything else. It would be nice to move to UNIXWARE_COMPAT=1, but
it's a bit awkward as both gcc and binutils need to change simultaneously.
Hmm, x86_64 could do it right now.