Re: libtool upgrade

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 02:28:45AM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> FYI, I've just upgraded the libtool scripts in the top-level directory
> of the GCC and src trees, as well as in the GCC 3.0 branch.  I've
> tested this snapshot of libtool on a dozen of different platforms,
> with --enable-shared builds of binutils and GCC, using system
> compilers where possible, and worked fine on all of them.

I'm afraid you've accidentally reverted following patch, because
it wasn't integrated upstream (but I did pester three time since
New Year, didn't I? ;-). So could you put this patch back there
and upstream, please?

2001-01-02  Laurynas Biveinis  <lauras@softhome.net>

        * ltcf-c.sh: clear ac_cv_prog_cc_pic for DJGPP. Do not add
        '-DPIC' to ac_cv_prog_cc_pic for DJGPP.
        * ltcf-cxx.sh: likewise.
        * ltcf-gcj.sh: likewise.
        * ltconfig.sh: fix typo.