RE: gas ChangeLog suggestion

  I would just like to say that this seems to me to be a very good
reason for keeping to one changelog, and unless someone cares to come up
with a grep that will scan several files in parallel, syncing by the
dates, I'd support staying with one.

  Ben says that "Currently, the noise from config/* changes is
overwhelming."

  I'd say

 <original grep command> | grep -v "config/"

should help.  I've found chaining grep commands to be a powerful and
effective way to trim down the number of hits from a ChangeLog.

      DaveK
--
 All your base are belong to us!

the system manager.