Re: m68k floating point overwrites vector table

This is not a bug with GCC.  If someone commited my patch to this,
please uncommit it.  I believe this is a bug in BINUTILS
'as'.  If the problem is fixed there, things will be right.  This
problem also is present in the fresh CVS of binutils.  Anyone?

--
- Nick