This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Fwd: Shared libraries with GNU ld on AIX433?
- To: rboehne at ricardo-us dot com
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Shared libraries with GNU ld on AIX433?
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:27:09 -0800
- CC: oliva at lsd dot ic dot unicamp dot br, SThomaso at hii dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, libtool at gnu dot org
- References: <sab6062b.001@HCNA01> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3AB91A2C.56AADBC2@ricardo-us.com>
- Reply-to: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
> Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:16:28 -0600
> From: Robert Boehne <email@example.com>
> Ok, now I'm really confused. Here is what (today's)
> tells me when I try to build it:
> onfiguring for a powerpc-ibm-aix220.127.116.11 host.
> *** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
> gprof ld
> (Any other directories should still work fine.)
> My assumption is that if the latest snapshot doesn't build ld,
> then is can't be used to link shared libraries.
This doesn't follow. In this case, it's that I simply haven't gotten
around to changing the toplevel configure.
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>