bfd porting

Another question, about file and section flags this time.

The coff format I'm trying to port the bfd lib to has several flags that
doesn't match the standard BFD coff flags. For instance, the F_RELFLG
(0x0001) states that relocation information was stripped from the file,
and the corresponding BFD flag (HAS_RELOC, value 0x0001) states that the
file contains relocation information.

How should I handle such problems ? And what should I do with flags that
don't have any equivalent in bfd.h ?

I'm working quite hard to find out how to port the lib, but I won't
succeed without help.

Laurent Pinchart