This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: vax quad.exp testsuite failure
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Subject: Re: vax quad.exp testsuite failure
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:05:32 +1100 (EST)
- cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, John David Anglin wrote:
> Here is a fix to correct the disassembly of quad.o by objdump.
Can I suggest taking a look at the way the i386-dis.c does this?
The reason being that your patch only catches one place where
FETCH_DATA can fail. What about NEXTWORD, NEXTLONG?