INCLUDE copyright dates fixed

Hi Guys,

  I have now checked in the copyright fixes to the INCLUDE directory.

  In the course of doing this I noticed that a lot of the header file
  in the COFF subdirectory had duplicated definitions of the same
  structures.  This seemed to be a bad idea, so I created a new coff
  header file 'external.h' and moved the duplicate definitions into
  that file.

  Here is the ChangeLog entry for that part of the patch.

2001-03-13  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* external.h: New file. Common structure definitions found in
	other COFF header files.

        * a29k.h: Use external.h.
	* apollo.h: Use external.h.
	* arm.h: Use external.h.