Re: gprof fix for IA-64 (and other platforms...)

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, David Mosberger wrote:

> Please consider the attached patch for inclusion into binutils.  The

David, the patch is too big to review.  You should really split out the
formatting changes so that changes of substance can be seen.  Or at least
provide a -w diff as well.  Having said that, I reviewed it anyway. :)

o  int32_t et al. can't be used.  This code should compile on a K&R
   compiler.
o  DEFUN is deprecated.  New code shouldn't use it.
o  gmon_io_read_16 didn't appear to be used anywhere.  I chose this
   particular function at random, others might be unused too.

Please fix these problems and resubmit your patch.

Regards, Alan Modra
--
Linuxcare