vtable pseudo ops

I'm trying to get the vtable pseudo operations written to special
sections, and I have a small problem here: I don't know how to trigger the
generation of the vtable_inherit and vtable_entry ops in gcc. Can someone
post a c++ source that does this and explain why my own sources did not
use the ops?

Bo.

--

     Bo Thorsen                 |   Lahnsgade 31, st.
     Free software developer    |   5000 Odense C