Copyright notices updated.

Hi Guys,

  Following Alan's and Rodney's suggestion I have used the perl script
  created by Kevin Buettner to update the copyright notices on all of
  the files in the BFD directory.  My apologise to those of you with
  slow connections, but I feel that it is important that we keep the
  copyright notices in sync with the sources.

  Other directories (LD, GAS, BINUTILS, OPCODES, INCLUDE) to follow.

  Kevin's script can be found at:

   http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2001-03/msg00101.html