rlwinm problem...

Hi all,
I'm building a project involving quite a number of assembly code files compiled
with cross-gcc for PowerPc.
To generate my executable I must use a software factory with DIAB assembler.
The DIAB assembler returns error in each file where an rlwinm instruction is
found.
Actually the rlwinm instruction by cross-gcc involves 4 elements (e.g.  rlwinm
0,0,31,1) while the DIAB assembler wants the 5 parameters notation (e.g rlwinm
0,29,0,31,31). Reading the PowerPc instruction set it seems that the only
acceptable notation is the 5 elements one.
Is there any options to pass on the command line so that gcc can generate a 5
elements rlwinm instruction?
Any suggestions?

Thank you all in advance...
Spinacci L.