Re: Daily Diffs?

Erik de Castro Lopo <nospam@mega-nerd.com> writes:

> Whats happened to the daily diffs that used to be in :
>
>       ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/binutils/snapshots/
>
> The last one is diffs-010105.bz2.

Maybe it's a language problem, but this note makes it sound as though
they have been missing for a long time, rather than just two days.
Glitches do happen occasionally for one reason or another.  In any
case, thanks for pointing it out.

This particular glitch was due to an incorrect checkin for
gas/doc/c-i386.texi, which caused a makeinfo error which prevented the
snapshot process from building the info files.  I checked in a fix,
and the snapshots should be back again tomorrow morning.

Ian