Re: My outstanding MIPS patch submissions.

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 01:01:45PM -0800, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:
> Below's the list of my currently-outstanding MIPS patches.
>
> The only substantial feedback i've received privately or in public
> (that i'm aware of) about the suitability of these patches is from
> Anders Norlander (the author of the original MIPS32 patches), who
> indicated that he applied the patches (working around patches that
> wouldn't apply due to more recent formatting commits), built the
> tools, and was having no problems with them.

I've been using binutils with these patches applied for quite a while
now in cross x86-MIPS and native MIPS environments (using ELF), and
I've haven't come across any nasty surprises. I'd like to see the changes
go in there, so that hopefully things will get some more testing
and any bugs will have a better chance to be noticed and then fixed.

Regards,
Anders