Re: readelf -s and -S testsuite cleanups.

Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com> writes:
> Approved.

Thanks!

> Do you have write permission or do you need this patch applied for
> you ?

No, I don't have write access to the tree.

(I've not even attempted to get that kind of access.  If you think it
would be worth the effort, I can undoubtedly deal with whatever
paperwork is involved.  As you might have guessed, I'm going to be
involved in ongoing MIPS-related work, most of which will eventually
be submitted back to the public sources, so it may well be worth it.
But that doesn't help with this particular change.  8-)

chris