Re: YAH8LP (Yet another H8 Ld Problem :)

Hi Joel,

: We are back to a core dump. It appears to be for a different reason.
: This is from the free at the bottom of the routine
: bfd_coff_reloc16_get_relocated_section_contents().  Is the pointer
: being corrupted?  There is some aliasing of it going on.

Boggle.  I have no idea what this could be.  The pointer being freed
should have been allocated earlier on in the function, and nothing
should have interfered with it.  My only guess would be that the
shrinking of the data[] array has somehow walked over the memory
allocated to the reloc_vector.

How can this problem be reproduced ?  ie what is your current command
line ?