Re: [patch] MIPS32 is a real ISA, and MIPS ISA/CPU name/constant cleanup.

cgd@sibyte.com (Chris G. Demetriou) writes:
> Actually, as it turns out, i need to rev it one more time anyway
> (*sigh*  somehow managed to delete one line in a src file between
> testing and shipping), so i'll try to fix them when I send it in
> (probably tonight).

I take that back -- this one is fine, it's the _next_ one that's
wrong.  So i'm just going to leave this one alone.

To avoid confusion, tomorrow i'll post a summary of pointers to the
current outstanding patches i've posted to the list.

cgd