Re: problem with ld that comes with version 2.10.0.24

 > ok, I'm sorry about bothering you, I found that the problem is that
 > /lib/libc.so was linked to the old libc5 instead of libc6 !
You shouldn't have /lib/libc.so at all!

Btw. read the glbic FAQ:
2.7.	Looking through the shared libc file I haven't found the
	functions `stat', `lstat', `fstat', and `mknod' and while
	linking on my Linux system I get error messages.  How is
	this supposed to work?

{RM} Believe it or not, stat and lstat (and fstat, and mknod) are supposed
to be undefined references in libc.so.6!  Your problem is probably a missing
or incorrect /usr/lib/libc.so file; note that this is a small text file now,
not a symlink to libc.so.6.  It should look something like this:

GROUP ( libc.so.6 libc_nonshared.a )

--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de