This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Merge armelf.em, armelf_oabi.em and hppaelf.em with elf32.em?
- To: alan at linuxcare dot com dot au, hjl at lucon dot org
- Subject: Re: Merge armelf.em, armelf_oabi.em and hppaelf.em with elf32.em?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:28:52 -0700
- CC: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Hi Alan, Hi H.J,
: > I've been working on hppaelf.em, (not checked into sourceware yet) and
: > it's basically turned into elf32.em + some extra routines. Actually, I'd
: > like to play with the script generation stuff a little as we could easily
: > use
: > elf32.em
: > - elf32.em struct ld_emulation_xfer_struct
: > + hppaelf.em extra routines
: > + hppaelf.em struct ld_emulation_xfer_struct.
: + armelf.em extra
: + armelf_oabi.em extra
: elf32.em supports extra options in elf32mcore. It should be doable for
: extra in hppaelf.em, armelf.em and armelf_oabi.em.
Well if Alan gets the HPPA stuff merged into elf32.em then I will try
to take that and make it work for the ARM scripts as well.