Bug in dynamic linker

 Hi, I wrote a couple of days ago about an error message I was getting,
 concerinng the dynamic linker.  This website probably explains the problem
 better than I can:
 http://x40.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=545891503&CONTEXT=958448712.1788280849&hitnum=29

 For my part, I don't really understand the problem.
 If someone could explain a solution to be i would be very appreciative.

 Thanks