This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Concern about recent patch
- To: "Mark E." <snowball3 at bigfoot dot com>
- Subject: Re: Concern about recent patch
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:15:30 +1000 (EST)
- cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Mark E. wrote:
> 2000-06-25 Alexander Aganichev <AAganichev@hypercom.com>
> * ar.c (normalize): Advance past both characters in a DOS based
> <letter>: filepath prefix.
> (main): Likewise.
> * bucomm.c (make_tempname): Likewise.
> I believe this patch should be reverted. For example, let variable 'file'
Definitely. When I checked in the rest of Alexander's patch, I
specifically excluded this part, because it's wrong. See
I'm reverting it.
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.