DEJAGNU will not build...

I am unable to get dejagnu to build.  I have checked out the dejagnu sources,
and downloaded the latest tarball from sourceware.  It refuses to build anything
with a dependency on ./include/libiberty.h.  This file (actually the whole
directory) is not present when the module is checked out.  Should the directory
be added to the module, the configury changed to setup INCDIR correctly, or am I
just doing something dumb?

Scott

--
Scott Bambrough - Software Engineer