This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: objdump --debug and COFF weak functions
- To: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: objdump --debug and COFF weak functions
- From: "Mark E." <snowball3 at bigfoot dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 18:53:41 -0400
> Below is a patch that fixes it for me. In case you're wondering, I used the
> COFF_WITH_PE guards like in bfd/coffcode.h since C_NT_WEAK clashes with
> another C_* symbol.
> Index: src/binutils/rdcoff.c
Grrrr, a ChangeLog would be nice.
2000-06-24 Mark Elbrecht <email@example.com>
* rdcoff (parse_coff_symbol): Treat weak symbols as external.
(external_coff_symbol_p): New function.
(parse_coff): Use it. Also, guard C_ALIAS and C_LINE from PE.