This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: objdump --debug and COFF weak functions
- To: snowball3 at bigfoot dot com
- Subject: Re: objdump --debug and COFF weak functions
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at zembu dot com>
- Date: 24 Jun 2000 15:48:11 -0700
- CC: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <395501BD.14163.1943715@localhost>
From: "Mark E." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 18:45:17 -0400
Below is a patch that fixes it for me. In case you're wondering, I used the
COFF_WITH_PE guards like in bfd/coffcode.h since C_NT_WEAK clashes with another C_*
That doesn't work, though.
bfd/coffcode.h is included by many coff-*.c files with differing
definitions. It is compiled differently for each different COFF
This is not true of binutils/rdcoff.c. It is only compiled once, in
the same way. A #ifdef test here is meaningless.