This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Test case which displays problem found in libstdc++-v3 effort
- To: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: Test case which displays problem found in libstdc++-v3 effort
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 24 Jun 2000 13:06:25 -0700
- Cc: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Alan Modra <email@example.com> writes:
> What this all means is that .eh_frame definitely needs to be marked KEEP
> in the linker script (and my comment about a linker bug is wrong). You
> won't get all .eh_frame input sections in the output just because there is
> a reference to one of them.
This makes sense. Thanks!