This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
re: patch to optionally relax paren expression handling
- To: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- subject: re: patch to optionally relax paren expression handling
- From: matthew green <mrg at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 20:52:05 +1000
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- organisation: Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company.
> 2000-06-23 matthew green <email@example.com>
> * expr.c (operand): Do not as_bad() if RELAX_PAREN_GROUPING is
> defined. Fix error message for `[' grouping.
Committed. Thanks for fixing the double increment of input_line_pointer
actually, that one got me too -- it wasn't double increment due to
&& and || short-cuts! at least this way is much clearer.