This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: instructions for Athlon
- To: =?X-UNKNOWN?Q?Dieter_N=FCtzel?= <dieter dot nuetzel at myokay dot net>
- Subject: Re: instructions for Athlon
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:10:37 +1000 (EST)
- cc: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at valinux dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, H . J . Lu wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 07:54:58PM +0200, Dieter Nützel wrote:
> > Hello H.J.,
> > do you know if there is support for the "latest" AMD Athlon (mmxext mmx
> > 3dnowext 3dnow) instructions available (as, etc.)?
> > Yep, prefetch, prefetchnta, etc. works but NOT "movqnta" (not cache
> > trashing).
Presumably, you mean "movntq" (0Fh E7h). That has been supported by gas
for quite a while.
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.