This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils 188.8.131.52.46: IEEE support is broken in binutils becauseof `slash patch'
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Subject: Re: binutils 184.108.40.206.46: IEEE support is broken in binutils becauseof `slash patch'
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:38:41 +1000 (EST)
- cc: AAganichev at hypercom dot com, nickc at cygnus dot com, bug-gnu-utils at gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > From: "Alexander Aganichev" <AAganichev@hypercom.com>
> > Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:03:05 +0100
> > I've made the changes you suggested and attach the patch to this message.
> > (See attached file: dosslash.fix.diff)
> > - filename = file + 1;
> > + filename = file + 2;
> > - temp = program_name + 1;
> > + temp = program_name + 2;
> I think the above two changes in ar.c (and a similar change in
> bucomm.c) are wrong
Yes, I'd spotted that, and thought I'd replied to the list, but obviously
not. Incidentally, the other errors that Alexander fixed were mine, not
Eli's. All the damage should now be repaired.
Regards, Alan Modra
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.