This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] Make rs6000-core.c compile on rs6000-ibm-aix3.2.5 again.
- To: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl>
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Make rs6000-core.c compile on rs6000-ibm-aix3.2.5 again.
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 00:27:36 +1000 (EST)
- cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, nsd at redhat dot com
On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Mark Kettenis wrote:
> * rs6000-core.c: Wrap definition of `union VmInfo' within #ifdef
Nick is on holiday this week, and told me to act as binutils maintainer
in his absence. This patch looks like it's in the class of "obvious
fixes", so please go ahead and check it in.
Regards, Alan Modra
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.