This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
c30 on rc3 broken
- To: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: c30 on rc3 broken
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:50:18 -0500
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- Reply-To: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
I can't get c30-coff or tic30-coff to configure. :(
.../configure --target=c30-coff results in this:
*** BFD does not support target c30-coff.
*** Look in bfd/config.bfd for supported targets.
Configure in /usr1/rtems/tmp/b-newc4x/b-b/opcodes failed, exiting.
.../configure --target=tic30-coff results in this:
Configuring for a i686-pc-linux-gnu host.
Invalid configuration `tic30-coff': machine `tic30' not recognized
Unrecognized target system name tic30-coff.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985