This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd/po changes in snapshots?
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: bfd/po changes in snapshots?
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:02:36 +1000 (EST)
- cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Phil Edwards wrote:
> Do more recent snapshots of binutils (bfd) make a matching change that I
> can use instead of 000502? Or is this something in gcc that is reaching
> into bfd and breaking it?
You may have run autoconf in the bfd directory and broken configure.
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.