RE: wince gcc and clmips incompatibility

Ok. I guess I'll have to make it an option then.

Does the gnu ld know how to handle the microsoft libs
for dlls and such?

I wrote an  NT linker a while back (maybe 6 years ago)
that was  a 100% compatible linker (except for debug) with
microsofts.

There are a lot of tricks they play using alphabetical section
orderring that are necessary in order for the .libs and .rbjs
and many other tricks to work.

I'm guessing that gnu ld doesnt do all of those so for the
project I'm doing I need to be able to lick with clmips.

I'm noticing also that gcc does not create a function table
as clmips does on this target.

For each function, they have the start, end addr and the prologue
end addr.