Re: patch to fix nm.c(print_object_filename_bsd) on FreeBSD

Much as I like the game of ``let's you and him fight,'' I didn't
really want to step into BSD politics.

I can't see any logical reason why nm should work one way or the
other.  Therefore, I'm making an executive decision using the standard
GNU binutils criterion: if there is no other basis for decision, make
it work like SunOS.  So I will not change the GNU nm behaviour.

Thanks for the history lessons, though; it was informative.

Ian